As some affiliate networks make it difficult for merchants and affiliate managers to know the scope of an affiliate’s experience or exactly on which site an affiliate intends to promote your products, I’ve included a short bio and a list with some examples of my affiliate sites.
My name is Rosalind Gardner, and I have been an affiliate since 1998 with net annual earnings of well over 500K per year since 2003.
This may not be obvious from the Commission Junction, Linkshare or other network interfaces, as the bulk of my earnings is derived from working with merchants that offer in-house programs.
In addition to my work as an affiliate, I wrote the “The Super Affiliate Handbook: How I Made $436,797 in One Year Selling Other People’s Stuff Online“. This book is commonly referred to as the ‘bible’ of affiliate marketing for not only affiliates, but for affiliate managers as well.
I wrote the ‘Affiliate’s Corner’ column for Revenue Magazine or 3 years.
I speak at industry events such as the Affiliate Summit, adTech and Ticonderoga’s Affiliate Conventions.
I publish a newsletter and blog about affiliate marketing and affiliate programs here at NetProfitsToday.com.
In applying to your program, I may want to:
- Promote your PRODUCTS, OR;
- Promote your PROGRAM.
Sample Affiliate Sites
- RosalindGardner.com: Site for internet and affiliate marketers with ability to promote a wide array of products and services, e.g. software, home office supplies, educational materials, etc.
- 101Date.com: Mainstream dating. 100K+ subscribers.
- Affiliate Blogger PRO: Affiliate training course.
- Net Profits Today: Webmaster Services
- RosalindGardner.me: A personal blog.
- WindingWay.com: Watches
I trust you understand why I cannot provide a full list of affiliate sites here.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.