Actually, this is an easy one… we want to go everywhere we haven’t been yet.
However, to be more specific I’ll list our desired destinations in order of our individual preferences… this could get really sticky!
- India and Pakistan
- Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand
- Bhutan and Nepal
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Back to Europe
- Chile and Brazil
- England – Stonehenge – Plymouth- Westminster …….
- India – Taj Mahal – Goa…………
- Egypt – Plains of Giza, Great Pyramids – Karnak – Luxor- Valley of the Kings……..
- Poland – That roots thing…………
- Greece – The islands – the acropolis……
- Chile – Easter Island – wine ……..
- Italy – Rome – and all the other cities – eat…..
- Sweden – just like the sound of Stockholm………
- Antarctica – it’s a continent and I have to visit them all……
- Australia – Ayers rock and roos
We’ll let you know how all that works out! (But notice how my list (Ros) found it’s way to the top of the page. 🙂 )
Hey Ros & Ed,
I hope that Ed gets his wish with his No.10 destination soon and then that means you guys will have to come visit us here in Aus! But we don’t live at Ayers Rock though… We are in the Australian Capital Territory which is a fair hike from there. We do have roos here in our suburb though.. sometimes grazing on our neighbours lawn up the road late at night!
Well, if you guys get to make it to our state you will have to come over for dinner when you get here! My husband is Italian, he’ll want to feed you up good and proper. 🙂
All the best,