Yes, you are reading that correctly. I’m listing my 2019 achievements now, at the beginning of the year, and writing as if I’ve already accomplished each.
I hope that doing so will prove more motivational than writing a to-do list.
So here goes…
- Updated the ebook version of the Super Affiliate Handbook.
- Updated the Kindle version of the Super Affiliate Handbook.
- Updated Affiliate Blogger Pro.
- Updated WindingWay.com.
- Wrote 104 new blog posts.
- Wrote a new book.
- Averaged 7500 steps per day (as verified by my Garmin VivoActiv 3).
- Improved my lap time over 4 miles by at least 2 minutes. That should be fairly easy once I’ve fixed the knee problem caused by tight and weak hamstrings, glutes, and quads, as well as super tight IT bands. Ugh.
- Tried 52 new recipes.
- Lost (at least) 15 pounds… starting from 156.2.
- Gave away all my size 16 and XL sized clothing. Yeah!
- Built amazing biceps kayaking around our lake.
- Read 26+ books.
- Used up some of all the art supplies I’ve purchased over the years and painted a picture.
- Didn’t mention Trump’s name on my personal Facebook profile even once.
I will bold each item as it has been accomplished. I will also link out to new posts so you can see various achievements in progress.
Wish me luck!