Being that it is Thanksgiving Day in the States today thought I would post an A to Z list of some of the things for which I am most grateful.
(I love that I can celebrate TWO Thanksgivings!)
- Aurora Borealis – mesmerizing.
- Blogging – Making friends with people around the world.
- Cuddly Cats – Miss my babies Phoenix and Vic.
- Dear Daddy – Fun-loving deep thinker – miss him.
- Ed – Dear friend and travel companion.
- Food, Friends, Family and Festivities – best when combined.
- Glorious Garden – a lovely place to meditate.
- Home Sweet Home – warm and inviting.
- Interest & Intellect – the ability to contemplate.
- Jasper – My puppy and the joy of my life.
- Kin – People whom I love and love me just because…
- Laughter – great for heart and soul.
- My Mom – Skypes with family and works in her garden at 96. Amazing!
- Now – a good place to be.
- Organics – ’cause they taste better.
- Peace of Mind – don’t worry, be happy.
- Quiet – late at night when the ground is blanketed with fresh snow.
- Roller Coasters – flying without wings.
- Steam Shower – aaaaaaahhhhhh.
- Thunderstorms – best show on earth.
- Unicorns – pink fluffy ones dancing on rainbows.
- Vast Views – I can see mountains and lakes from my house.
- Writing – Sharing without having to trip over my tongue. 🙂
- Xmas – See “Food, Friends, Family and Festivities”.
- You – for all your support, encouragement and willingness to share!
- Zest – for all of the above and more…
For what are you most grateful?