Journalism is a serious profession. Journalism is both the activity and product of gathering, assessing, creating, and presenting news and information.
Real journalists vet their prospects and confirm the information they receive prior to publishing.
However, in today’s world of fake news, it might be worthwhile to vet the vetters, i.e. take a look at who is delivering your news.
To that end, I did some research into the educational achievements of right and left-wing political journalists.
- Sean Hannity – St. Pius X Preparatory Seminary
- Rush Limbaugh – Southeast Missouri State University (did NOT graduate)
- Chris Wallace – Harvard College (undergraduate liberal arts college of Harvard University)
- Tucker Carlson – Trinity College, St. George’s School, Newport (did NOT graduate)
- Martha MacCallum – St. Lawrence University, Ramapo High School (bachelor’s degree)
- Alex Jones – Briefly attended Austin Community College but dropped out.
- Glenn Beck – Sehome High School
- Anderson Cooper – Yale University
- Rachel Maddow – Stanford and Oxford Universities (Rhodes Scholar)
- Lawrence O’Donnell – Harvard University
- Bill Maher – Cornell University
- Joy-Ann Reid – Harvard University
- Ali Velshi – Queen’s University & Honorary Doctorate of Laws
- Stephanie Ruhle – Lehigh University
- Mika Brzezinski – Georgetown University
Based on that short survey of popular right and left wing news presenters, it’s easy to ascertain who the REAL journalists are, and they’re all on the left.
Let’s face it, FOX News is a political arm of the GOP and from which Donald Trump gets most of his information, because he doesn’t read – Trump ONLY watches TV.
Based on Trump’s many tweeted lies, clearly attributable to Hannity’s broadcasts, why on earth would anyone trust a news presenter on the FOX Entertainment GOP Network?