Happy New Year fellow travelers! Thought I would post travel resolutions for 2007 here on the blog. Here goes:
- Travel more often! Get out of town at least one a month and that doesn’t include driving up the lake to Costco in Kelowna.
- Take longer trips; eg. spend a whole winter travelling in Asia.
- Pack lighter (or do more rotator cuff exercises so that I can carry more).
- Bring an empty bag on trips to great shopping destinations. (Will save time trying to buy an extra bag and storage space at home).
- Eat more healthy food while on the road – Breakfast doesn’t HAVE to be bacon and eggs.
- Continue strength training even while on the road – Pushups work just as well as the BowFlex.
- Bite tongue firmly and avoid rolling eyes during encounters with travelers that whine and complain.
- Last but not least, spend much more time just sitting and enjoying the view both on the road and at home.
So, what are YOUR travel resolutions ofr 2007?