I thought these walking and driving tours for cell phones, produced by VisualTravelTours were pretty cool.
So, families that travel together, but with different types of mobile devices, can now take a walking tour at the same time, and/or at their own pace. The narrated tours have images throughout, a map to print before you go, and an interactive one as well.
- Let your cell phone be your sightseeing guide! Load these files from our CD to your mobile and GO! Turn-by-turn pictures plus narration enhance your travel experience
- These are the first self-guided walking/driving tours made for your mobile phone or device, worldwide. Simple: Just Play or Pause
- Convenient: For smartphones like iPhone & BlackBerry, or mp3 players & iPods. Re-purpose your old phones; load them with tours. Formats on CD: wmv, m4v, 3gp, mp4, mp3, mov, pdf. Maps included
- Compelling: Our professional travel writers have firsthand knowledge and personal anecdotes that will add special value to your journey. We guide your adventures!
- Affordable: For under $20 you have your own guide; one that is available on YOUR schedule, at YOUR pace, and will provide a day or two of entertainment
This product, a data CD packaged in a jewel case, makes a great gift for any traveler. Over fifty locations are available on Amazon.