According to an international survey by Community Marketing Incorporated, Vancouver is now the number one gay travel destination in Canada.
Community Marketing Incorporated polled over 7,500 gay and lesbian travellers.
Reasons for the distinction include heavy marketing to gay travellers over the past decade by Tourism Vancouver. That marketing has recently been increased since they teamed up with Tourism BC.
…. and let’s not forget to add that Vancouver is just an all-round beautiful place to visit!
Gay or not, we consider ourselves very fortunate to live a short 55-minute flight away from this beautiful, vibrant city.
Check out the Gay and Lesbian travel deals on Travelocity.com.
Recent specials include cruises, last minute deals and gay-friendly hotels such as:
– Atlantis 7-Night Hawaii Cruise Say Aloha to Great Rates
– Olivia Caribbean Escape Cruise Melissa Etheridge Live
– 6-Night Transatlantic Cruise on the QM2 Affordable Luxury
– Where the Boys and Girls Are: Last Minute Deals
– London, UK: Gay in the UK and Queen for a Day
– San Francisco, CA: We Love You Alice B. Toklas