On June 17, 2010, WordPress Version 3.0 was released.
Highlights on this release include:
- You can now manage multiple sites (called Multisite) from one WordPress installation.
- New default theme “Twenty Ten”.
- New custom menu management feature, allows creation of custom menus combining posts, pages, categories, tags, and links for use in theme menus or widgets.
- Help can be accessed under the Help tab of every screen in the WordPress administration.
- You can now set your admin username and password during installation.
- Themes can be updated in bulk.
- A lighter color scheme in the administration panel.
Leave a Reply