Here is the list of members Arizona House Republican Caucus who voted for Bill 1062 – a controversial bill that would allow business owners, as long as they assert their religious beliefs, to deny service to gay and lesbian customers.
PLEASE Do NOT vote for these MORONS again… They are dinosaurs who want to take Arizonans back in time.
REMEMBER their names….
- Adam Kwasman — (District 11) Casa Grande, Eloy, Marana, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Tucson
- Andy Tobin — Speaker of the House (District 1) Carefree, Cave Creek, Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Peoria, Phoenix, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Wickenburg
- Bob Robson — (District 18) Chandler, Guadalupe, Mesa, Phoenix, Tempe
- Bob Thorpe — (District 6) Camp Verde, Clarkdale, Cottonwood, Flagstaff, Holbrook, Jerome, Payson, Sedona, Snowflake, Star Valley, Taylor, Tusayan, Williams
- Brenda Barton — (District 6) Camp Verde, Clarkdale, Cottonwood, Flagstaff, Holbrook, Jerome, Payson, Sedona, Snowflake, Star Valley, Taylor, Tusayan, Williams
- Carl Seel — (District 20) Glendale, Phoenix
- Darin Mitchell — (District 13) Buckeye, El Mirage, Glendale, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Surprise, Wellton, Wickenburg, Yuma
- David Gowan — Majority Leader (District 14) Benson, Bisbee, Clifton, Douglas, Duncan, Huachuca City, Pima, Stafford, Sierra Vista, Thatcher, Tombstone, Tucson, Willcox
- David Livingston — (District 22) Glendale, Peoria, Surprise
- David Stevens — (District 14) Benson, Bisbee, Clifton, Douglas, Duncan, Huachuca City, Pima, Stafford, Sierra Vista, Thatcher, Tombstone, Tucson, Willcox
- Debbie Lesko — (District 21) El Mirage, Peoria, Surprise, Youngtown
- Doris Goodale — (District 5) Bullhead City, Colorado City, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Parker, Quartzsite
- Doug Coleman — (District 16) Apache Junction, Mesa, Queen Creek
- Eddie Farnsworth — (District 12) Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek
- Ethan Orr — (District 9) Marana, Oro Valley, Tucson
- Frank Pratt — (District 8) Casa Grande, Coolidge, Eloy, Florence, Globe, Hayden, Kearny, Mammoth, Miami, Superior, Winkelman
- Heather Carter — (District 15) Cave Creek, Phoenix
- J.D. Mesnard — (District 17) Chandler, Gilbert
- Jeff Dial — (District 18) Chandler, Guadalupe, Mesa, Phoenix, Tempe
- John Allen — (District 15) Cave Creek, Phoenix
- John Kavanagh — (District 23) Fountain Hills, Scottsdale
- Justin Olson — (District 25) Mesa
- Justin Pierce — (District 25) Mesa
- Karen Fann — (District 1 Carefree, Cave Creek, Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt, Peoria, Phoenix, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Wickenburg
- Kate Brophy McGee — (District 28) Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Scottsdale
- Kelly Townsend — (District 16) Apache Junction, Mesa, Queen Creek
- Michelle Ugenti — (District 23) Fountain Hills, Scottsdale
- Paul Boyer — (District 20) Glendale, Phoenix
- Phil Lovas — (District 22) Glendale, Peoria, Surprise
- Rick Gray — Majority Whip (District 21) El Mirage, Peoria, Surprise, Youngtown
- Sonny Borrelli — (District 5) Bullhead City, Colorado City, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Parker, Quartzsite
- Steve Montenegro — (District 13) Buckeye, El Mirage, Glendale, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Surprise, Wellton, Wickenburg, Yuma
- Steve Smith — (District 11) Casa Grande, Eloy, Marana, Maricopa, Oro Valley, Tucson
- T.J. Shope — (District 8) Casa Grande, Coolidge, Eloy, Florence, Globe, Hayden, Kearny, Mammoth, Miami, Superior, Winkelman
- Tom Forese — (District 17) Chandler, Gilbert
- Warren Petersen — (District 12) Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, but I have always believed there are two sides to every coin. Since we are going have a little fun in bashing the Republicans and identifying MORONS, why not the Democrats too.
So, lets talk about America’s biggest MORONS and bigger problems than just Arizona.
Obama, Pelosi, Reid elevate the definition of MORON to a whole new level.
These three people have produced nothing but failure, hatred, division, class warfare, and racial problems in America
In addition these 3 people have created 3 major Watergate style scandals, which are the IRS targeting, Fast and Furious, and Benghazi and the worst part is no one has been arrested or prosecuted for any of these scandals.
Unfortunately, you are discussing the fact we have much bigger problems than Arizona or this very selective list of Republicans only and no Democrats.
Unlike socialist countries, America has two parties and we enjoy and like the benefit of two strategies and views.
So, lets have fun and not just bash the Republicans, but also enjoy bashing Democrats too.
It is obvious you are concerned about the people of America, I am sure you would be interested in making sure we do not vote in any MORONS again. Especially the Democrats who are dinosaurs who want to take America back in time.
It is obviously you are being very bias and are ignoring the truth about our 2 party Government. We not only have a Republican problem, but we have a much bigger Democrat and socialist problem, just like Canada.
Now, I understand your feelings since you are living in Canada and not living in America.
But in America, we love self-reliance, personal choice, personal responsibility, liberty to become successful, and enjoy personal freedoms.
This is why we like 2 parties to so they can debate their differences and for checks and balance rather than one person dictatorship, one party system, or one way of thinking.
We respect diversity, different opinions and points of views because there is always more than one way to rule or live our life’s.
Now I believe in diversity, liberty, and freedom. But even my wife, which is African American attorney knows the law and confirms Obama’s scandals are impeachable, just like Watergate,
But she also admits since Obama is our first black president and no one wants to be bullied by the Government controlled media or disingenuously be called a racist, even though we know Obama Administration is violating the laws of the land and ignoring our Constitutional laws.
Obama has proven to be a race baiting, poverty pimp, and the most divisive president in the history of America according to our Government historians. Pelosi and Reid support everything he does, whether it is legal, illegal or not in the best interest of the people.
Also, you know computers better than most and you know what it cost to create website, small or large.
You also know it does not take 600 million dollars to create an Obamacare website. Many computer experts and Harvard experts have admitted and testified in Congress how the website could have been built for less than 10 million dollars with the most incompetent people on the planet.
It is a shame to watch all Government fraud and waste which could have helped so many people that really need help.
Besides the fact the back end of the website is still is not finished or security experts have testified and confirmed in Congress the site has incredible security flaws and is vulnerable to major fraud.
The Government refused to shut it down the website or protect the American people from fraud .
The security experts stated if this was a private company website, the Government would have shut them immediately to protect consumers against major fraud, but again the Government doesn’t think the laws pertain to them.
I am glad we are making fun of MORONS and I do hope we can expose more of them in America and Canada.
Rosalind Gardner says
How can you say that you respect diversity when you have only 2 parties? A REAL democracy embraces multiple voices / differences of opinion during an election of policy makers.
My opinion – NO parties.
If and or when you choose to learn about your own history, you’ll see that both Washington and Eisenhower warned about the problems of party politics, which are SO evident in the U.S. today.
FYI – I am an independent. I’ve voted for almost every party Canada has put forth – worth voting for.
As for loving self-reliance in America – I get to see what that means almost everyday, either while I’m in the States or at home working as an entrepreneur in Canada. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer, primarily thanks to Republican politics which supports the rich and denegrates the poor by refusing to enact legislation that ensures a living wage.
Just look at Walmart. Any community that accepts a Walmart incurs a cost to its citizens of at least 1 million dollars because Wal-Mart does NOT pay a fair wage and therefore local taxpayers foot the bill with food stamps, etc.
Your opinions regarding Obama seem to be overwhelming supplied by FOX (FAUX – French, meaning ‘false’) news.
MOST people to whom I’ve spoken in the U.S. about the ACA have had their insurance rates decrease and coverage INCREASED by the ACA, aka Obamacare.
So, perhaps you should TALK to REAL people who are OBJECTIVE, rather than spout MORONIC FOX News bullshit?
This site reads Rosalind Gardner Online Entrepreneur not Canadian world wide politicization. What does this have to do with marketing?
Rosalind Gardner says
Kindly read my answer to your subsequent question.
BTW, based on how this country is run by corporate lobbyists, it seems everyone should be discussing politics.
I don’t agree with that what does John and Joe having sex or Linda and Rosalind have to do with me? Their adults and their sex life has nothing to do with me.. You are playing both sides of the fence 1 minute you talk about what is so great about Canada the next you talk about this country. Are you Canadian or USA? Really it does not matter to me, it’s WIIFM how will this put more money or food on my family table?
Rosalind Gardner says
I am a happy Liberal entrepreneur who speaks freely about what is important to me.
What IS important to me is that everyone is treated equally, which unfortunately does NOT happen in the good ole U.S. of America… compared to other nations on the planet which are civilized AND caring for ALL of their citizens.
It makes me sad that kids in the U.S. are so uninformed about the world that they actually believe the U.S. is the ‘greatest / best’ nation on earth.
What a load of bullshit.
The people of more civilized nations have universal health care, great education systems and are generally free from violence.
NOT to mention the opportunity to do whatever they want… get a job, start a business.
How does knowledge put food on your table – VOTE for civility.
NO more stupid wars… get universal health care and proper education and KNOW what it is to be really free.
William McConnell says
These people are not Morons….they are Christians. America is fast going on the down side of the mountain
and the passage of this bill just gets us a lot closer to the bottom.
The Bible tells us that Gay people are condemned. Who do believe???? God or Gays?????
Rosalind Gardner says
How on earth can you call people who vote to actively discriminate against LGBT people, Christian… let alone American?
REAL Christians do NOT judge others… they choose to LOVE them.
The real ‘down side of the mountain’ is forgetting that you live in a secular country.
YOU choose to believe what you believe… but the government (people) chooses to allow ALL people to be free.
THAT’s what bothers me most about the States… radical right-winger Christians that spout FREEDOM / Guns and God far and wide… but that only applies to the few that look and think like YOU.
REAL freedom lets everyone live as they choose.. white, black, gay, lesbian, Christian, Atheist.
STOP the hating, William.
Stan in Phoenix says
Hi Roz, thanks for all your posts. My wife & I are both liberal progressives living here in Phoenix for 30 plus years. We despise the ignorant, biased & hateful politicians that get elected every year here by scaring their constituents into thinking Hispanics are decapitating Arizonans and Gays are chasing down straights. (With no proof of either)
Unfortunately, there are just too few of us Liberals left in AZ to make a change for the good anymore, especially since Janet Napolitano bugged out and republican Jan Brewer took over. (Can’t believe I voted for her as secretary of state many years ago, based upon her pro-education stand)
Also, not sure how we ever got legal medical Marijuana approved, as Sheriff Joe and others have been fighting this citizen vote ever since. Unfortunately, we live in a state where science is bad word, global warming is a joke, gun murders are the daily norm (here in Phx), and “Christians” hang onto Fox News like it’s God’s direct word to their brain-washed minds. These people shut down if you offer them any other perspective…
So thank you again for an outside opinion, and take care.
PS- To the Obama hater (who must watch Fox News regularly, which BTW is owned by an Australian and a Saudi Prince), why aren’t you complaining about the 1% in this country who own over 30% of the wealth (and increasing). Wake up!
They’re stealing our raises, our better paying jobs & shipping them abroad. All while we stagnate and the wealthy 1% buy more luxury goods, homes, jewelry, etc. And their PAC paid for stooges in the US congress create more Trillions in debt which we can never pay back (which is what they want in order to keep the 99% of us struggling for the next 20 generations). Are you even aware that Obama cut the yearly debt in half..? But Fox News never talks about that, so I guess maybe not.
Rosalind Gardner says
Thank YOU for your comment and my apologies for not responding sooner – I was showing my Dutch cousins around your beautiful State of Arizona for the past 3 weeks. 🙂
I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for you and your wife to be living as liberal progressives in such a regressive place… BUT, be grateful you’re not in Louisiana or Mississippi where the Baptist churches take all and average folk live in absolute shacks.
Do NOT give up… ever!!!!
The unfortunate thing about liberals is that we assume people will do or KNOW the right thing — which is hardly the case when so many in the U.S. have been brain-washed to believe that they DO live the dream, while living in a hovel and going without basic health care or an honest education about what the world IS about.
TEACH them. Keep speaking up. It is our duty as caring people to make sure everyone REALLY is given opportunity and not just to join the military so they can get work, wages, health care and maybe an education IF they aren’t killed or maimed.
Just checked back since posting and saw your reply. Made my day Ros – thanks again. Stan